How to earn this badge
If you do five or more of these you will earn a Local Action Badge.
- Participate regularly in local community activity
- Work with local businesses to develop more sustainable workplaces
- Member of a Green Street Business Network
- Participate in bulk-buying projects in the local area (e.g. solar panels)
- Participate in donating, selling or repurposing furniture, equipment or other workplace goods
- Support staff and customers to become more sustainable
- Plan or support initiatives towards a just and sustainable society
- Acknowledge traditional custodians of the land we work on
- Learn about First Nations peoples and cultural sites in the local area and encourage others to do the same
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!