Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Green Street accessible at www.greenstreet.net.au.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Greet Street and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you, and Greet Street may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Greet Street a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Greet Street reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Helpful comments, relevant posts and accurate profiles (of business/workplace members) are welcomed and encouraged on this site. You must be signed in as a Green Street member to post a wall post, add a comment, or edit your user profile content. Some Content, such as comments on posts, may be held for moderation before publishing.
There are some instances where Your Content will be edited or deleted, as follows:
- Content deemed to be spam, solely promotional in nature or completely irrelevant to the topic will be deleted. For example, members’ wall posts should relate to sustainability actions, questions, events, news, issues/topics or resources. Similarly, posts to group walls should relate to the focus of the group, and comments on any post or article should relate to the topic covered in the associated post. If we feel in any way that Your Content could be considered spammy, or if you are trying to use our site to manipulate search engines, Your Content will be removed.
- Including a link within a post/comment is permitted if the link is relevant to the topic. The link destination must not contain any adult/explicit, potentially offensive, libellous or insecure content. If it does, or the link is deemed to be spam, the post or comment will be deleted.
- Content including profanity or containing language, concepts or images that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language and images.
- Content that invades the privacy or rights of others will be deleted. This could include copyrighted content reproduced without the owner’s permission and/or images of people where express permission to share the image has not been granted.
- Content that attacks an individual or organisation directly will be deleted, as will any comments or posts that harass other members. Please be respectful toward other contributors at all times.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Greet Street express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Greet Street, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Greet Street, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Greet Street from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Greet Street is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Greet Street is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Greet Street and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of au, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in au for the resolution of any disputes.