Level 2GREEN SHOOTS
- Equivalent to $10 per month
- Perfect for small businesses.
- Includes everything in Level 1, plus:
- Business Directory Listing
- Sustainability Roadmap Survey & Guide
- Sustainability Planning Process for Micro Businesses
- Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability Policy Guide
- Sustainable Business Networks
- Green Street Cafe Guide & Materials
- Sustainability Accountabilities
- Up to 3 users (extras: $30 each)
Level 3SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
- Equivalent to $20 per month
- The best choice for small to medium businesses and larger organisations.
- Includes everything in Levels 1 & 2, plus:
- Sustainable Procurement Tool
- Building A Circular Economy Business
- Sustainability Planning Process for enterprises
- SPART Survey Tool (low-cost access*)
- Sustainability Facilitator Program (low-cost access*)
- Up to 6 users (extras: $30 each)
*Low-cost access applies to premium services that require some degree of customisation. If you are a member at the appropriate level, you can access the service for an additional fee at preferential rates (see custom pricing below).
Please note: Membership levels are priced for a specified number of user accounts, but you can purchase extras when you join. If you want a large number of logins for your organisation, contact us for an enterprise-level discount.
Pricing for customised resources
SPART Survey Tool Pricing
The SPART survey tool custom set-up cost is AUD $165. To access the resource, you must be a current Level 3 member of Green Street (see pricing above).
The fee covers customising the survey so that you get a unique survey link with a defined time limit for responses and full access to your survey results report and data. If you need guidance on how to implement insights from survey results, you can request Sustainability Consultancy at preferential rates.
Sustainable Facilitator Program Pricing
|Program strand||Hours||Cost ($AUD)|
For more information about the program strands, see the Sustainability Facilitator Program resource page. To access the program, you must be a current Level 3 member of Green Street (see pricing above).
Sustainability Consultancy Pricing
Our consultants are highly experienced in sustainability consultancy and we can draw from experts in a range of industry-specific areas. The consulting cost is dependant on several factors, such as timing and duration of advice, level of specialist knowledge required, online or face-to-face communication, and the specific needs for your organisation or project.
We can quote hourly rates or estimate a cost based on agreed project tasks and outcomes. Please contact us to discuss what you need!
Interested in licensing Green Street resources for your organisation or client base? It’s a great way to build your sustainability offering using proven resources. Contact us to discuss licensing options.