How to earn this badge
If you do seven or more of these you will earn a Wellbeing Badge.
We support staff and other stakeholders to:
- Be hopeful and optimistic about the future
- Be self-aware
- Enjoy relationships with others in our family and friendship groups
- Be physically healthy
- Take pleasure in life
- Enjoy engagement with others in the workplace and community
- Make meaning out of events and interactions
- Acknowledge their accomplishments in life
- Engage positively with the natural environment
- Draw on First Nations wisdom, knowledge, skills and approaches to living sustainably
- Engage with First Nations people to develop shared understandings of mutual wellbeing
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!