How to earn this badge
If you do four or more of these you will earn a Sustainable Sport and Social Badge.
We support staff involved in workplace sporting and social activities to:
- Use sportswear that is made of sustainable materials and is produced sustainably
- Use sporting goods (eg. bats, balls, nets, racquets) that are produced sustainably
- Use sporting fields that are maintained in a sustainable way with minimal use of water and no use of harmful fertilisers
- Use car pooling or bus transport or public transport to travel to and from sporting and/or social activities
- Use sustainably produced catering at social events
- Use venues for social events that operate sustainably
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!