How to earn this badge
If you do five or more of these you will earn a Sustainable Sport Badge.
- We use sportswear (eg. shirts, shorts, socks, footwear) which is made of sustainable materials and is produced sustainably
- We use sporting goods (eg. bats, balls, nets, racquets) which are produced sustainably
- Our sporting fields are maintained in a sustainable way with minimal use of water and no use of harmful fertilisers
- Low energy and low emission vehicles and tools are used to maintain our sporting facilities
- Car pooling or bus transport or public transport is used to travel to and from sporting activities
- We advocate strongly for the provision of sustainably constructed and maintained sporting facilities
- We advocate strongly for the provision of sustainably produced sportswear
- We advocate strongly for the provision of sustainably produced sports goods
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!