How to earn this badge
If you do three or more of these, you will earn a Speaking Up Badge.
- Voice constructive opinions on sustainability issues in social or workplace situations
- Raise sustainability issues or ask appropriate questions where they add value to specific events (eg. workplace design, travel, work decisions, purchasing decisions etc)
- Participate in face-to-face meetings in the community or workplace to voice constructive views about taking sustainable action
- Participate in online conversations in the community or workplace to voice constructive views about taking sustainable action
- Join professional or community networks with a focus on sustainability
- Draw on First Nations approaches to conversations and decision-making about sustainable lifestyles
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!