How to earn this badge
If you do four or more of these you will earn a Neighbourhood Action Badge.
- Participate regularly in local community activity
- Support local businesses that follow sustainable practices
- Participate in bulk-buying projects in the neighbourhood (solar panels, electric bikes, hot water systems etc)
- Participate in swapping or selling clothes or furniture or other household goods in the neighbourhood
- Support family, friends and contacts to become more sustainable
- Plan or support initiatives towards a just and sustainable society
- Acknowledge traditional custodians of the land we live or work on
- Learn about First Nations peoples and cultural sites in the local area and encourage others to do the same
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!