How to earn this badge
If you do three or more of these you will earn an Advocacy Badge.
- One or more household members are active in the community by helping others to commit to reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- One or more household members are active in the workplace by helping others to commit to reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- One or more household members are members of two or more sustainability groups such as Greening Australia, World Wildlife Fund and others
- We support the needs of First Nations people
- We advocate awareness of First Nations peoples’ knowledge and approaches to nature, land management and sustainable use of raw materials
How to add a badge to your profile
Sign in and go to your member profile page, then select 'Review my badges'. Follow the 'Read more' links to check the actions for each badge, and tick checkboxes for any badges you have earned. Once you've clicked the 'save' button, the selected badges will display on your profile.
Remember, Green Street Badges rely on each member's honest declaration of what they are doing to be sustainable, so check the actions for each badge carefully!